General Liability coverage also called Commercial General Liability insurance protects your business from third party claims for bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to someone else’s property.
You should consider this coverage if you or your employees:
- visit a client’s place of work, or clients visit yours.
- have access to a client’s equipment. (i.e., a client’s server).
- write or speak about a client’s business.
- use third-party locations for any business related activities.
- are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract.