Business Owner Policy
The Business Owner’s Policy or BOP insurance is an insurance package that assembles the basic coverages required by a business owner in one bundle combining general liability and all major property risks in one package.
You should consider a business owner’s policy if you:
- need general liability insurance coverage.
- have business equipment such as computers, printers and furniture.
- own the building at which you work and need to insure the property.
- own and work with large amounts of data on a regular basis.
- have employees that could act dishonestly or steal clients’ property.